- Validate that the verbiage on the screens being tested are correctly translated from English to specified language.
- The words/phrases/sentences to be translated may include technical terms that candidate will just need to research and consult the testers on for more context.
- Assist in ticket resolution through translation of questions from the Resolution group, requirements and additional information from the business
- Use technology to engage a customer remotely
- Use pre-defined scripts to “teach” a customer how to perform a specific task
- Communicate effectively with customer especially in instances where chat script does not exist
- Identify and document frequently encountered customer issues
- Participate in regular knowledge-sharing debrief sessions
- Escalate at appropriate escalation points
- Meet or exceed quality expectations (KPIs)
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in the required language.
- Proficient computer and technical skills, Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency an advantage
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, service-minded and able to multi-task
- Have ability to learn new procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule.