Online Site Dispatch AgentPublished in Tech Support
Manila and Cebu
|Facilitate the initial interaction when a client connects to Online Support through a chat portal. Utilizes provided computer or phone calls to identify client concern and make appropriate recommendations based on findings. Dispatches clients to have services fulfilled, facilitates handoff.|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any related 4-year course. Undergraduates of any field may be considered if they have at least 1 to 2 years of work experience in a BPO company
- Basic computer background can be considered
- Average Oral and Written Communication skills
- Amenable to work in shifting schedule and has the ability to maintain a variable work schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Preferably has 1+ years of experience in a sales environment (e.g. fast food chains, etc.)
- Must be willing to work in IT Park, Cebu (Cebu Site) or Boni, Mandaluyong (Manila Site)
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Preferably available to start immediately