Remote Desktop Support SpecialistPublished in Tech Support
- Perform advanced software repair and installations on customer computers by troubleshooting via remote service tools.
- Undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems
- Escalate unresolved problems to the appropriate area
- Log, troubleshoot and track problems
- Perform special assignments as required
- Perform daily and weekly administrative tasks as required
- Work effectively in a team environment and help others where needed
- Maintain high level of delivery in order to meet SLAs
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Preferably Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 proficient.
- Have ability to learn new procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.