SharePoint Expert (SME)Published in Software Development, Tech Support
- Train Virtual Coaches on SharePoint 2007/2010, and MS Office Applications
- Create functional tools for QA and for the Project using SharePoint 2010
- Create workflows in MS SharePoint 2010
- Administer the client-facing SharePoint sites and provides assistance to end users
- Handles a team of Virtual Coaches
- Create functional tools for the Project using the Native Tools of SharePoint 2010
- Create training materials to elevate the skills of all Virtual Coaches
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- 4-5 years of Microsoft Office SharePoint development experience required and minimum 2 years of SharePoint 2010
- Working knowledge of specialized field of SharePoint Server, Active Directory, and Windows Server Technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills – with ability to convey ideas, solutions, identification of problems in clear, concise fashion to stakeholders
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule.