- Minimum of 3 years (for SSE) and 5 years (for TL) hands-on development experience on Java Enterprise Edition, preferably on Spring Framework, Hibernate, and Web Services.
- Plus on experience with Agile Development Projects, but not required.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems and issues effectively and quickly.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and multi-cultural environment.
- Team player, high initiative and a quick learner.
- Design, code, test and maintain the software modules.
- Use automation tools for creating a design, performing build and test. Use of tools to perform Reverse engineering is a plus but not required.
- Perform research and prototyping on technologies used.
- Provide regular status of each assigned issues and escalate as necessary.
- Provide assistance to other team members in area(s) of technical and functional expertise.
- Review technical design and code for quality assurance.
e-Mail resumes to: email@example.com