Technical WriterPublished in Social Media/Content
- Creates and updates product, program and/or technical documentation for external customers and/or internal employees.
- Provides product development, design, and marketing documentation support, with a focus on small projects/programs, or parts of a larger project/program. Products may include written or visual product/process documentation, technical documentation and illustrations, online information, graphic design, instructor-led and/or self-paced training in any media (including printed, audiovisual, and computer or Web-based).
- Works with direction and supervision, but is expected to work with high levels of independence and utilize skills and experience in the specific subject matter area to create high quality deliverable.
- May manage work effort of team, addressing client concerns and queries and ensuring high quality standards are maintained
- May also aid in the creation of external and internal training materials or courses.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of experience as a Technical Writer or equivalent experience.
- Attention to detail; excellent English skills; and proficiency in proofreading/editing, writing, and verbal communication
- Former journalist, general writing and corporate communication skill an advantage
- Good at PowerPoint presentation and creation of newsletter
- Did research and unit documentation
- Excellent strategic thinking, time management, and prioritization skills: ability to create highquality documentation; experience in meeting tight deadlines and adapting to changing priorities
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule.