You are applying for
Provide language translation support services across technology programs and projects using strong verbal and written communication skills
Requires an analyst to test third party apps across various multimodal devices. The analyst will use critical thinking and a keen attention to detail while testing, to ensure these apps meet high expectations in regard to quality, integrity, ease of use, customer experience, and various policies, such as legal, security and community.
Must be able to clearly notate bugs, edge cases, findings and share this information with multiple teams, stakeholders, and with the developers.
Should seamlessly switch between collaboration within a team and working independently on time sensitive tasks. All candidates are also expected to meet expectations for completing ad hoc tasks and being proactive on improving individual performance metrics.
- 2-4 years of experience with customer service, analytical testing, quality assurance testing, or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong and effective written and oral English communication skills
- Should be at 100% fluent to native level of speaking and comprehension
- Experience in analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving and project management
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under pressure in an ever changing environment
- Ability to keep up to date in a very fast paced environment, staying on top of policy, procedure and workflow changes and evolutions
- Be able to work as an individual as well as a contributor to a close team
- Be able to use critical thinking and take initiative on action items
- Must proactively communicate status across various teams including technical and non-technical partners.
- A team player with a positive attitude and people skills.
Job Application Form
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please complete the job application form below to apply for your desired position.