You are applying for
Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application.
Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running.
Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
Ability to work closely with the development design teams
Coordinates and conducts design reviews, and documents the results and tracks all issues to closure
Drives the completion of low-level detailed designs and specifications and oversees the output of developers involved in design activities
Ensures the quality and integrity of all designs, including the adherence to standards, project technical requirements and TIBCO best practices
Works with the Project Managers and/or Team Leads to validate the development approach and assumptions that underlie the project plan and work plan
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- Must have a strong technical as well as architectural background
- Must have worked with solutions involving on-premise to cloud and cloud to on-premise integrations
- Experience with Integration code quality improvement methods and approaches
- Ability to effectively present information to team
Job Application Form
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please complete the job application form below to apply for your desired position.