You are applying for
RPA Business Analyst
Development of the analysis on the Return on the Investment in the new IT solution
Designing and executing Digital Solutions for front and back office functions
Working with clients on investigating customer needs and problems in order to create a list of requirements
Designing new solutions and new capabilities based on the requirements list
Acting as a project manager and take responsibility for the implementation of the solution
Supervising implementation of a particular IT component.
Performing a current state analysis of business-related processes to develop solutions and project methodologies
Analyzing market and customer demands to define functional enablement
Developing Target Operating Model
Sharing your functional knowledge of business requirements and standards
Coaching and mentoring junior team members
Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
- More than 5 years of experience in the related field
- Process optimization and/or automation (Robotics Process Automation) project experience
- Advanced knowledge of process modeling notations such as BPMN or UML, as well as experience in process modeling tools e.g. MS Visio, ARIS, Enterprise Architect etc.
- Six Sigma or similar certification would be an advantage
- Experience in process automation software such as Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Nice considered an additional asset, but not a requirement
- Solid telecommunications, media or high technology industry background work experience in a Telecoms/High-Tech company or in the Consulting company
Job Application Form
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Please complete the job application form below to apply for your desired position.